Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pre Wedding Party




My SM was invited to the pre wedding party of his former site mate. Because I still have yet to experience the wedding in Kazakhstan, I found myself slightly jealous. But, I didn’t need to be because he called the bride-to-be and got me an invite! The woman who had been working on my flat (happy to inform that they FINALLY finished and my windows are Amazing!), assisted me with a Kazakh toast when I shared my evening plans with her. Skirt on, toast in hand, taxi I on the way I was excited! The evening started with eating salad and the emcee speaking. There was a man with a video camera wandering around, I tried to make it my goal to appear in the video as much as possible…that was my goal for the night :-) Salad was followed by, Beshbarmark, naturally. And there was more speaking and tons and tons of dancing! The night ended sooner than I would have liked it to, but I was happy to have been able to attend!

No comments: